the Saint-Zotique Beach
is where it’s at
Details & Information
See you next summer!
Please note that the site is completely closed.
Only 45 minutes away from Montreal
Accessible by the Soulanges bicycle path (Route verte #5)
Reduced mobility accessibility
Discover the beach
One visit is all it takes to charm you
With its fine sand and crystal clear water, the Saint-Zotique Beach is the prime stop in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges region.
In addition to being one of the most beautiful beaches in the province of Quebec, the Saint-Zotique Beach offers a plethora of activities: mega nautical course Eau Défi, splash park, wading pool, water craft rentals, SUP Polo area, playground, hiking trails. For our foodies, we have a thousand picnic tables, a restaurant, ice cream shop and we offer a charcoal barbecues rental service.
A bit more on
Our commitment to accessibility for all
Upon presenting the Companion Leisure Card, a disabled person pays the entrance fee, and their accompanying party is granted free access.
- Infrastructure accessible to disabled people
- Washroom facility accessible and adapted
- A wooden walkway with an access ramp on the edge of the beach to allow travel
- Free rental of the Hippocampe chair
- An all-terrain beach wheelchair
- On-site rental at the rental centre