The mega nautical course Eau Défi at the Saint-Zotique Beach is a must-try for thrill- and fun-seeking people! The bravest will take on the fun 30 nautical structures. Bring out your climbing and running skills, along with your balance and strength. Will you be the next to take on the challenge?
Saint-Zotique residents enjoy 50% off the 1-hour access fees from Monday to Friday, between 10 am and noon, and 4 pm and 7 pm.
6 to 8 years old (including the guardian)
9 to 17 years old
18 years old and older
Family (2 adults / 2 children)
Payable cash or debit
Entries are limited and can be subjected to waiting time depending on attendance and temperature
Eau Défi rules
- Access is forbidden if no lifeguard is present.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 8 years old must be accompanied by a person of 16 years or older.
- Minimum height is 1.10 m.
- Children under the age of 6 cannot enter the inflatable structure area.
- The lifeguard reserves the right to expel anyone who does not follow the rules
- No sharp or cutting object allowed
- Do not dive/Jump with your feet first.
- Do not go under the inflatable structure.
- Keep your life jacket on at all times.
- Do not chew gum.
- Slide on your rear, not head first.
- Cooperation is encouraged.